Global Leadership Study
The Integral Leadership Institute's Global Integral Leadership Study aims to identify current leaders of successful and sustainable organisations that have a global vision and are highly developed ethically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally. The study involves researching and interviewing some of the world’s great leaders who represent the “integral” approach, that is, they believe that the key to great leadership is not one that concentrates solely on profits but also contributes to a wider vision.
To see bios and videos of integral leaders interviewed by the institute, please click on the names below.
- Ray Anderson - Founder, Chairman and ex-CEO of Interface Inc
- Robb Smith - CEO Integral Institute
- Tim Boddy - Executive Director, Global Investment Research Goldman Sachs
- Dennis Littky - Co-Director, The Big Picture Company
- Julie D’Jong - Director for Innovative Industries, Department of Industry and Resources
- Jo Ostojich - Deputy Director General, Department of State Development, Western Australia
- Meredith Blaize - Principal Policy Officer, Water Corporation
- Pamela Hartigan - Co-Founder and Partner Volans Ventures, Director of the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Oxford University’s Said Business School